EDIBLE ART Workshop DUTCH MASTERS IN CHOCOLATE
How to create a unique and perfect gift?
During this workshop, Anat Ratzabi, a renowned the Hague sculptor will take you into the world of her Edible art. Surprise your self, family or friends with a self made and a painted chocolate sculpture amazing gift.
Anat will teach you the intricacies of her creations. The story behind, and the making of.
We learn the technique of casting and releasing the chocolate sculpture out of the mold, as well as how to apply the beautiful bronze patina on the sculpture.
Further we will practice the delft blue painting on a sculpture made of white chocolate.
The workshop can be tailor-made and we ensure you to make it a special experience and a feast of the senses.
The workshop lasts a generous 2 hours and the program is as follows:
– Welcome with Chocolate Tea.
– Brief introduction of the artist and the workshop, The story of Creating & making of The chocolate sculpture.
– Casting a chocolate sculpture into a silicon mold. (It is then placed aside until it hardens)
– Delft Blue painting : we start with an introduction and demonstration of the painting technique
on chocolate. After that, you will paint on a chocolate sculpture of your choice.
– Short brake: We will enjoy some chocolate delights and a glass of Port.
– We take the sculptures out of the cooling, release from the mold and then apply the edible bronze patina on it.
At the end of the workshop you take home two self made chocolate sculpture gifts in a fancy transparent box.
Cost of the workshop are € 55,- PP including materials, tools, paints, chocolate, box and treats.
The chocolate sculpture works with a high quality Belgian callebaut chocolate.
The sculptures are of the Dutch masters: Rembrandt, van Gogh or Girl with a Pearl Earring.
For the young chocolate Princesses & Princes we serve a more suitable drink.
We provide as well LUXURY Edible Art workshop
Including large home-style luxury design boxes and our magic bonbons tasting – Costs: are €75,- .